- Open Teams, add the app ‘Incoming Webhook’
- Open Automatic Email Manager, Add the action 'Send a message to Teams’
- Set the webhook id (provided by Teams incoming webhook), and the message content with fields from the email
- Ready, go,...
Send email notification to Microsoft Teams
Notify in your Teams discussions with specific new emails
Be notified within your Teams discussions when a specific email, or attachment, is coming in your email box, in real time.
You can set rules to notify only with specific coming emails, like for example an alert, an incident, a specific order,...
Be more productive by staying in your Teams conversation rather to leaving to check critical emails.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app built for hybrid work so you and your team stay informed, organized, and connected — all in one place. Now, with Automatic Email Manager, you can easily receive your email notifications in your Teams discussion.
Read some related helps or information
- Read the full guide, step-by-step, to receive emails notification to Teams ».
- Do you use Slack instead of Teams? Check the action for Slack ».
- Do you use Telegram messenger instead of Teams? Check the action for Telegram ».
- If you need to connect to another http service please use the action Send Http Command ».