Your emails directly on your printers
After adding your email account(s) you can add the print email body action...
- Select any printer installed on pc or on a network
- Use your own printing template
- Print only part of your email with the Data Extractor (read more »)
- Add page number
- Add stamp on page, like 'Received on ...', 'Shipped...', etc.
- You can send emaiul out to print on multiple printers
- Print raw text format to any receipt printer like Epson TMT88/Seiko, etc
- Working with cloud printer
The attachments printed, or not!
Automatic Email Manager can process a lot of attachment types, the most popular ones are:
- Adobe acrobat PDF (even protected with password)
- Word / Excel
- Text file, RTF, XML
- Images, photos (jpg, png, bmp,etc)
- Electronic fax (in PDF or TIFF)
- PRN files
- And much more...
Separate your documents with a page separator
Between each emails received you can add a blank page, a colored paper from another tray, or even a printed page.
- Select the same printer than your other document and click on 'settings' to select another tray for example
- We recommend you let text blank like this you can use again the blank paper
- You can also add important text on the page, just enter the text, position, and text size
A lot of options easy to use:
- Save paper by printing 2 or 4 pages per sheet
- Create your own printing template with notepad
- Print email and attachments in a single job (when possible)
- Send to any local or network printer
- If printing fails you can add a rescue action, for example to print on another printer
- Limit the number of characters to print
- Print to receipt printer
- Print to cloud printer
- Choose to print email body in html or text format
Use conditions to not print all emails (avoid junk emails)
You can set conditions with rules based on:
- Sender email, recipients
- Text in email
- Attachment filename