New general features
- Modern authentication (OAuth) for Office365 and Exchange accounts as well as for Gmail.
- New safe system to process unknow attachment, if an attachment is not in your authorized list, it will not be processed and the extension is pending your validation.
- New and better option to get emails based on Unread/Read with a period of the past 2 or 7 or 14 or ... days.
- New user interface improvments like search mode with filters to display messages, accounts and actions.
- Black and White lists are now user lists, create any lists and use them in the conditions, actions, ...
- Improved the data fields manipulation: You can now use the regular expressions (RegEX) to extract data from all fields (like the function LEFT / RIGHT / MID). Read a tutorial here.
Welcome to the new Actions
- Great new feature for all Actions (like print, save in pdf, send reply,...), the 'Rescue' action when an action fails you can choose to stop here, process next group/actions or process another action.
- Add email to list: Get the email address in fields From / To / Bcc to a user list or in a text file. Very useful for example to get all emails received to create mailing list.
- Call a web address like an API, a script,..., with the new action 'Send a HTTP command'.
- Execute multiple externals programs, scripts,...
- Improved: Action Send email / Reply / Forward: Added an easy funtion to add all attachments from original email.
- Improved: Actions based on attachment (print attachment, save attachment, merge) can now apply REGEX on filename with condition.
- Improved: Action backup email & attachments: You can now define the paper size, margin and orientation when converting in PDF (before it was using the default printer settings).
- Improved: When you select a folder in your email box, you can now create, edit and delete folders directly on server side.
A lot of small improvments
- Simplified the activities backup, by default it saves the latest 7 days log file and a viewer is available in the Activity panel.
- New field %EMAIL_ATTACHMENT_FOLDER%, which let you find easily where are saved the email attachments, for example to send processed attachments by email
- Reduced the the logs size.
- Better alert when license is coming to expiration
- Better Excel rendering when running in service mode
- Support internally the CSV files