Who is Nextiva?
Send and receive faxes via email, Nextiva online portal, or even your fax machine. Manage your faxes from any Internet browser or mobile device. Set up instant messages to be notified of sent or received faxes. Manage all of your current or archived faxes from a single location. Get the perks of fax to email and continue to use your machine.
USA fax number https://www.nextiva.com
How to setup?
#1. on Nextiva's side
- Connect to your Nextiva control panel.
- From the Dashboard, select Fax Settings or Update Profile.
- From the Profile, select Notifications, here you can find the email address which receive the faxes.
- I suggest you this tutorial directly from Nextiva ».
#2. on Automatic Email Manager's side
- If Automatic Email Manager is not installed on your PC, just download and install it »
- Click on 'Accounts', then 'Add account'
- Enter the email address which will receive your Nextiva faxes and follow the instruction on screen
- When account is set, you just need to add the action Print Attachment(s)
- Additionally you can add condition to avoid spam (see below in the tips section)
3 Best tips to improve your experience with digital faxes
#1. Print only faxes, avoid spam
It is easy to filter received emails with the condition, you can specify the rule with
sender email contains @nextivafax.com.
Below a simple example on how to set your condition (Read more on possible conditions »):
#2. Save a copy of your faxes for archiving
For archiving and backup purposes you often need to have your faxes saved on disk, it is easy with Automatic Email Manager, just after the print action you add a 'save attachment' action, specifiy the disk location,and that's it.
Read how to save the file on disk »
#3. Send a fax to reply an email or a fax
Sometimes you need to send a fax as confirmation or when you receive a specific email, it is easy with a
digital fax because you just need to send your fax (pdf) as email attachment, in the field
"To:", type the fax number, followed by @nextivafax.com.
Note: When registering to Nextiva email-to-fax service, you can define which email addresses will be allowed to send fax, make sure to use the same in the field 'FROM'.
Here how to reply a fax:
- Add an action to reply email
- In the field 'From' make sure to use the email address on which you receive your faxes
- In the ‘To:’ field of your email simply enter the correctly formatted fax number followed by the extension ‘@nextivafax.com’.
- Define the fax file attachment (multiple format like PDF, Word, Excel, Txt,... read more fax format »)
now each time a fax will be received, it will send a reply to the number you specified. You can contact us for more information on this setting » .